Thursday, March 26, 2015
11:00 am to 1:00 pm
with Kim Lahiri Aroma Nosing Academy, Inverness, Scotland
Cost $15 per person
7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Join eight master distillers and professional brand ambassadors:
- Jeff Arnett, Jack Daniel’s Master Distiller
- Wes Henderson, Angel’s Envy Chief Innovation Officer
- Josh Hatton, Co-Founder of the Jewish Whisky Company
- Gary Keimach, SVP with Gordon & MacPhail
- Randy Adams, Macallan Ambassador
- Rachel Ewing, Glenmorangie and Ardbeg Ambassador
- Philip Pepperdine, Bowmore Ambassador
- Todd Richman, Diageo Master of Whisky
Contact us for more information.
Friday, March 27, 2015
The Whiskey Obsession Grand Tasting BUY TICKETS EVENT MAP
Michael’s on East, 1212 East Ave, Sarasota, FL 34239
6:30 VIP Admission
7:30 General Admission
8:00 pm Masterclass Session I
- Class 1: Jack Daniel’s Academy with Jeff Arnett, Master Distiller,
- Class 2: Single Malt Scotch Whiskies with Philip Pepperdine, Bowmore Ambassador.
- Class 3: Double Wood Maturation with Todd Richman, Diageo Master of Whisky.
9:15 pm Masterclass Session II
- Class 4: Wine & Whiskey Nosing with Kim Lahiri, Aroma Academy, Scotland.
- Class 5: Angel’s Envy with Wes Henderson, Master Ambassador
- Class 6: Cigar & Whisky Pairing with Glenfiddich Ambassador Struan Grant Ralph and C&C Dram Club Cigars Founder Joe Chiusano.
10:30 pm Last Pour
11:00 pm Event concludes, followed by after party at Made Restaurant
Whiskey Obsession™ is the first whiskey festival on the west coast of Florida, celebrating fine single malts, blended Scotch and Irish whiskey, as well as American Bourbon and rye. This elegant tasting event will allow guests to sample a wide array of premium spirits and interact with distillers, international brand ambassadors, and industry professionals. Gourmet appetizers and a lavish buffet will complement the selections.
Three ticket levels are available, VIP at $195; General Admission at $95; and Companion at $45.
Whiskey Obsession Festival Official After Party at Made Restaurant
11:00 pm to 2:00 am (immediately following the Whiskey Obsession Festival)
at Made Restaurant, 1990 Main St, Sarasota, FL 34236 (941)953-2900 – Across from Hollywood 20
No cover charge. Enjoy a relaxing conclusion to the Festival at Sarasota’s premiere downtown restaurant.